Saturday 13 August 2011

Hello, Hello Kitty Nails

I found this awesome nail polish design online. I thought I'd recreate it using my favorite nail products!
This design (the first time) took me about 1 hour (including drying time and practicing drawing on the faces).

Here are some photos of the finished product:

Lonely Hello Kitty
Got the hots-for-Trunks Hello Kitty
Bling Hello Kitty
Promotional Kitty
The products that I used are:


White Polish (Winmax Nail Art)
Black Polish (Winmax Nail Art)
Sparkly Polish (Unknown)
Candles on my Cake (OPI)
Top Coat (OPI)
Dotting tool or an old ball point pen with no ink left
Small thin brush or a toothpick





Every time I look at my Hello-Kitty nails, it always makes me smile because they're so darn CUTE!  Do you know someone who is a Hello-Kitty fan? If so, send that someone a delight by forwarding them this design! =)


xoxocat

No comments:

Post a Comment